Many individuals are so anxious about visiting the dentist that they’ll avoid going at all costs, even to the detriment of their oral health. Sedation dentistry provides Langley BC residents with a completely safe, efficient method of caring for dental needs, while still compassionately addressing dental phobias. By means of sedation dentistry, Dr. Kara can effectively help patients who suffer from anxiety due to:
- A less-than-positive experience visiting a dentist in the past
- Having to keep the mouth wide open for extended periods of time
- Fear of needles, dental drills, and the various smells and sounds associated with the dentist
- A sensitive gag reflex
- Worry over trying to stay comfortable sitting in a chair for hours
- Concern over possible pain that will be experienced
Sedation dentistry can alleviate these fears, providing a calm, relaxed, and safe environment, both physically and emotionally, for the patient. Dr. Kara can then perform the required dental procedures without you as the patient experiencing any undue fear, stress or anxiety that may often be associated with the dentist. In fact, sedation dentistry affords the opportunity for multiple procedures to be performed in the same visit, in what, to you, will feel like just a few short minutes. In fact, oftentimes patients recall very little, if anything at all, from the dental work carried out.
Don’t allow dental anxiety to imprison your smile to a blah, unhealthy life of mediocrity. A stress-free dental visit is within your grasp, thanks to the life-changing option of sedation dentistry for Langley BC residents. Contact Dr. Kara to see how sedation dentistry can make your dental experience a more positive one.